1. I’m addicted to coffee. Give me a cappuccino, Macchiato, caffeine in a cup…I will drink it and love every last drop! (And then be really productive for the next 4 hours because I feel like I can conquer the world!)
2. Gilmore Girls is my all-time favorite show (right above the Walking Dead of course). I have seen all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls I think about 8 times now? There were a few years where I would rewatch the entire series every year. It just never gets old. It is always my default..my go to!
3. My top two favorite movies are Fight Club and Blue Valentine. I love movies that have big twists at the end, and I love movies that make me feel something…so these films are my kryptonite!
4. I love traveling. I have never been to a place I didn’t fall in love with! (New York City, St.Louis, and Delft (Netherlands) are some of my favorites though). I love being in the car! I love the excitement of flying. I love the idea that no matter where I am, this is someone’s home town. There are people that grew up here and know all the back roads and have favorite places. It is a beautiful glimpse into the lives of others!
5. Acting is one of my passions. It has been awhile since I have been on stage or behind a camera, but it is something that will always be a part of me. A couple of summers ago, I went to The New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts for a month long summer program. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.
6. I auditioned for American Idol when I was 15 in St.Louis. I didn’t even make it through the first round of producers….but I did find amazing canolis in that city and I have gone back about 5 different times just for those canolis!
7. I am a carboholic. Pasta+Bread= Heaven on Earth! I could eat pasta all day every day! (and sometimes I do...) oops!
8. I have two tattoos. One on my side that I got with my sister...and one on my arm that I got with my fiance. There are more on my wishlist.
9. My wardrobe consists mostly of anything black and dresses.
10. I am getting married in two years to my very best friend! We desperately want to honeymoon in Ireland!
11. My fiance and I have been doing long distance for nearly a year now. (Let me tell you, it sucks so much!)
12. Tiramisu is my favoirte dessert in the whole wide world. (Probably because it goes so well with coffee)
13. When I was growing up, my family and I would go on mission trips to Mexico every Summer. I think I've been a total of 11 times? We started going when I was five. (And I got attacked by a pig that was tied to a truck the very first year!)
14. Our family dog bit me in the face when I was really little. Now, when I smile really big, it looks almost like I have a dimple....but really it's just the scar from the dog bite.
15. I am really bad at allowing myself to take breaks. It has been something that I've struggled with for years. I just can't shut it off sometimes!